BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- The Bronxville Police Department has warned local merchants and residents to beware of a utility-payment scam.
- Westchester snowfall closed schools and slowed morning commute as a result of a quick-moving snowstorm that began Tuesday morning.
- Around 30 people were apparently injured in a 24-car-crash pileup on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers leading to a nearly three-hour closure of Interstate 95.
- The Kensington Road project finally moved forward in Bronxville, as the village trustees have chosen a developer to pick up where the last failed attempt left off.
- DNA testing by Westchester County officials has led to the arrest of Maria Guaman-Gumana, 23, a Spring Valley woman, believed to be the mother of "Baby Angel," and charged with second-degree murder.