BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- Bronxville school officials have announced a special election for voters to determine whether or not to move forward with a flood mitigation project and field replacement near Bronxville High School.
- About hundred people returned tickets for Bill Cosby's Westchester performance in light of recent sex-abuse allegations.
- Several members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators expressed concern about County Executive Rob Astorino’s proposed 2015 budget.
- Residents from Bronxville star in Pelham Picture House campaign.
- Metro-North commuters faced a demonstration as protesters staged a "die-in" at Grand Central Station.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.