BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Regular patrons of the Bronxville Public Library are going to have to go to their neighbors in Eastchester and Tuckahoe for a 10-day stretch this summer as the library finishes a floor project.
The library will temporarily be closed from Friday, June 21 through Monday, July 1 as it refinishes several floors. The doors will reopen between 1 and 9 p.m. on July 2.
During the project, book drops will be open, so returns can still be made at the library. As a courtesy, all due dates for library materials has been extended until July 5.
Beginning on June 21, when ordering materials using the online catalog, library users will be unable to place holds to pick up materials during the project. However, pick up can be arranged at other local libraries. Bronxville has been temporarily removed from the drop-down menu when ordering from the catalog, thus eliminating it as a pick up location.
All events that were previously scheduled between June 21 and July 1 have been canceled.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Police Search For Suspects In Bronxville Home Break-in
- 4 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship