BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Regular patrons of the Bronxville Public Library are going to have to go to their neighbors in Eastchester and Tuckahoe for a 10-day stretch this summer as the library finishes a floor project.
The library will temporarily be closed from Friday, June 21 through Monday, July 1 as it refinishes several floors. The doors will reopen between 1 and 9 p.m. on July 2.
During the project, book drops will be open, so returns can still be made at the library. As a courtesy, all due dates for library materials has been extended until July 5.
Beginning on June 21, when ordering materials using the online catalog, library users will be unable to place holds to pick up materials during the project. However, pick up can be arranged at other local libraries. Bronxville has been temporarily removed from the drop-down menu when ordering from the catalog, thus eliminating it as a pick up location.
All events that were previously scheduled between June 21 and July 1 have been canceled.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Bronxville
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill