WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays for Westchester motorists Monday morning.
The right lane of the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway was blocked between Pelham Parkway and Wolfs Lane in an accident reported at 9:20 a.m.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway resulted in congestion between Bronx River Road and the Cross County Parkway.
A vehicle fire on I-684 near the Route 22 exit in Armonk was reported at 9 a.m.
The left lane of northbound I-95 was blocked between Boston Road (Exit 15) and North Ave/Cedar Street (Exit 16), resulting in stopped traffic. The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., was cleared by 7:30 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Yorktown after an accident near Evergreen Street. The accident was reported at 7 a.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures