WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A pair of Sunday afternoon accidents caused delayed on two of Westchester’s most traveled roadways.
An accident on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway in White Plains reported at 2 p.m. resulted in heavy volume.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown, between Route 6 and Route 132, resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday