WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Students Encouraged To Walk, Don't Drive To School