Before retiring in 2013, after 35 years of dedicated service to Westchester Medical Center, Registered Nurse and second generation graduate of the Grasslands School of Nursing, Mary Reiser, sat down for an interview and shared her story and her thoughts on nursing and her long career at the Medical Center where she cared for some of the regions sickest most critically ill patients for more than three decades.
If you are a nurse or you know a nurse, please take the time to watch this wonderful interview with an amazing member of the Westchester Medical Center family. Make sure to “like” this video and to click the “share” button to share this with all of your friends.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester