BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ Are you up for a challenge, Bronxville residents? Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Bronxville Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in town. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge solved: The plaque is on the stone wall by the old Gramatan Hotel. We awarded one point to Catsnharps for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Bronxville?" leaderboard:
Catsnharps – 2 points
Cam Fairchild – 1 point
Ray Taras – 1 point
Betsy Huber Port – 1 point
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday