BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — Residents of Bronxville — are you up for a challenge? Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Bronxville Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge solved: The long and narrow staircase is to the right of the Gramatan Building on Pondfield Road. We awarded one point to Cam Fairchild for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Bronxville?" leader board:
Cam Fairchild - 1 point
Ray Taras – 1 point
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire