BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — Residents of Bronxville — are you up for a challenge? Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Bronxville Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge solved: The long and narrow staircase is to the right of the Gramatan Building on Pondfield Road. We awarded one point to Cam Fairchild for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Bronxville?" leader board:
Cam Fairchild - 1 point
Ray Taras – 1 point
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash