WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Business Insider recently released a list of the 25 richest neighborhoods in America with sections of Rye, Scarsdale and Harrison making the cut.
Rye's coastal neighborhood of Greenhaven, known for its Tudor and colonial style homes, ranked 10th on the Business Insider list. The mean household income for Greenhaven residents is $540,403, according to the study.
The Murray Hill-Heathcote neighborhood of Scarsdale ranked 14th on the Business Insider list. The mean household income in the neighborhood that has been home to people like Susan Lucci, Linda McCartney and Liza Minelli, is $516,671, according to the study.
Purchase in Harrison just made the cut, coming in at 25th on the list. The mean household income for Purchase residents is $464,955, according to the study.
The so-called "Golden Triangle" neighborhood in mid-country Greenwich, Conn. was ranked the richest neighborhood in the country, according to the study.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer