BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Bronxville’s Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski.
Brzezinski, who has her primary home in Bronxville, turns 47 on Friday.
Brzezinski, a television host and journalist, was born May 2, 1967, in New York. Brzezinski co-hosts MSNBC's weekday morning broadcast, "Morning Joe," with former Republican U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough.
Brzezinski authored the book "All Things at Once," published by Weinstein Books in January 2010. The publisher describes it as "a candid and inspiring motivational book that will help women of all ages confront the unique professional and personal challenges they face in the key moments of their lives." Brzezinski's most recent book, "Knowing Your Value: Women, Money and Getting What You're Worth" (Weinstein Books 2011), includes tips for negotiating salaries and compensation packages. Told as her personal story, the advice and perspectives offered -- both encouraging and cautionary -- are substantiated with interviews and studies about commonly held perceptions of women who negotiate financial compensation.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Police Search For Suspects In Bronxville Home Break-in
- 4 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship