BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Bronxville’s John Quinlan Kelly!
John Quinlan Kelly, a long time Bronxville resident, turns 61 on Thursday.
Kelly, a New York City attorney specializing in high-profile wrongful death cases, was born July 31, 1953, in Evanston, Ill. He received a bachelor of arts degree from Georgetown University and his J.D. from Suffolk University. He was admitted to the bar in 1981. He served as an assistant prosecutor in the Queens District Attorney's Office before going into private practice.
Some of his notable cases include the following.
- Estate of Nicole Brown Simpson versus O.J. Simpson.
- Attorney for Beth Holloway Twitty in Natalie Holloway disappearance.
- Estate of Kathleen Savio against Drew Peterson.
- Estate of Adrienne Martin against August Busch IV (representing Adrienne's child's grandmother on behalf of the child).
- Estate of Anne Scripps Douglas.
- Estates of victims of the Antelope Canyon flash flood against tour operator Trek America.
- Criminal defense attorney for Joe Pepitone against drug charges.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire