BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from the Bronxville's Chapel School select choir sang the national anthem before the Mets game at Citi field on Thursday, April 24.
“They did a wonderful job, and we could not be more proud of how well they did and represented The Chapel School,” James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School, said in a statement.
Following the performance, singers were greeted by Mets outfielder Bobby Abreu.
The Mets went on to defeat the St. Louis Cardinals 12-10.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Statistics Tell The Story At Bronxville Public Library