BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from the Bronxville's Chapel School select choir sang the national anthem before the Mets game at Citi field on Thursday, April 24.
“They did a wonderful job, and we could not be more proud of how well they did and represented The Chapel School,” James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School, said in a statement.
Following the performance, singers were greeted by Mets outfielder Bobby Abreu.
The Mets went on to defeat the St. Louis Cardinals 12-10.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bronxville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bronxville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Black Ice Conditions Expected Through Sunday In Westchester