BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from the Bronxville's Chapel School select choir sang the national anthem before the Mets game at Citi field on Thursday, April 24.
“They did a wonderful job, and we could not be more proud of how well they did and represented The Chapel School,” James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School, said in a statement.
Following the performance, singers were greeted by Mets outfielder Bobby Abreu.
The Mets went on to defeat the St. Louis Cardinals 12-10.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Police Search For Suspects In Bronxville Home Break-in
- 4 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship