BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from the Bronxville's Chapel School select choir sang the national anthem before the Mets game at Citi field on Thursday, April 24.
“They did a wonderful job, and we could not be more proud of how well they did and represented The Chapel School,” James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School, said in a statement.
Following the performance, singers were greeted by Mets outfielder Bobby Abreu.
The Mets went on to defeat the St. Louis Cardinals 12-10.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Schools See Enrollment Rise 3.8 Percent
- 4 Naming Of Bronxville Woman As Community Fund Head Tops Week's News
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home