BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from the Bronxville's Chapel School select choir sang the national anthem before the Mets game at Citi field on Thursday, April 24.
“They did a wonderful job, and we could not be more proud of how well they did and represented The Chapel School,” James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School, said in a statement.
Following the performance, singers were greeted by Mets outfielder Bobby Abreu.
The Mets went on to defeat the St. Louis Cardinals 12-10.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County