BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Allstate exclusive agency owner Debbie Stockton has been designated an Allstate Premier Agency for 2014.
The Allstate Premier Agency designation is bestowed on fewer than 48 percent of Allstate’s nearly 10,000 agency owners across the country. This designation is being presented to Stockton for her outstanding business performance and commitment to putting customers at the center of her agency’s work.
“The Premier Agency designation is not just about Debbie’s successful business results,” said Eva McIntee, Allstate New York’s field vice president. “The honor also demonstrates Debbie’s commitment in being accessible to customers and using knowledge to help ensure customers have the insurance products they need to protect themselves and their family.”
Stockton’s agency is at 108 Kraft Ave. in Bronxville and can be reached at 961-7200 or http://agents.allstate.com/debbie-stockton-bronxville-ny.html.
In 2013, $29 million was given by The Allstate Foundation, Allstate, its employees and agency owners to support local communities. Allstate employees and agency owners donated 200,000 hours of service across the country.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43