BRONXVILLE N.Y. - While lots of people are scrambling to prepare food to enjoy while watching the Super Bowl, Bronxville residents can relax - and either order in, or watch the game at one of several local businesses.
- J&G Deli , 502 New Rochelle Road, is offering three Super Bowl combo options, all of which include Buffalo wings, baked ziti, sausage and peppers, and drinks. “The Field Goal” feeds 12-15 people, “The Punt” feeds about 20, and “The Touchdown” will feed about 30 people. For more information, call 914-664-3475.
- A'Mangiare , 26 Palmer Avenue, is also offering three Super Bowl combo options, all of which include Buffalo wings, sandwiches, salad, cookies and soda. Package one feeds 4-6 people, package two feeds 8-12 people, and package three feeds 14-20 people. ?For more information, call 914-793-9224.
- Lange's Delicatessen , 94 Pondfield Road, is taking catering orders for everything from wings to homemade gumbo. ?For more information, call 914-337-3354.
- Blue Moon Mexican Cafe , 7 Pondfield Road, is offering two catering packages, and is also taking reservations for its "Tablegate At The Moon" event featuring $5 nacho platters and $3 domestic beers. For more information, call 914-337-4000.
- Underhills Crossing , 74 Pondfield Road, is featuring a steak dinner along with a live broadcast of the game starting at 6 p.m. For more information, call 914-337-1200.
- J. C. Fogarty’s Pub and Restaurant , 60 Kraft Avenue, is tossing a Super Bowl party with a free buffet. Patrons can also purchase an open bar with food option for $50. For more information, call 914-337-1122.
- The Station House Pub & Restaurant, 131 Parkway Road, is featuring $3 pints of Bud and Bud Light beer, and 25 cent wings. For more information, call 914-337-1901.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.