Westchester Medical Center, the regional leader in heart and vascular care offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Gilbert Tang performs the minimally invasive procedure in a specially designed, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room—the only operating suite of its kind in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Read more about TAVR here.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Has Closures In Scarsdale, White Plains, Greenburgh