NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. — Vito, this week’s pet of the week, can be adopted from the New Rochelle Humane Society at 70 Portsman Road.
Vito is a 5-year-old basset hound. He came to the New Rochelle Humane Society because his family moved to a no-dogs-allowed apartment.
Vito is heartbroken and doesn't know what happened. He misses the family and his good friend, the family cat, since the two slept curled up together every night.
Vito is a true basset hound. He is extremely handsome, and a mush. Vito is very affectionate and loves to lean on humans so they can pet him. He also talks a lot, which is very typical of hounds.
Vito is housebroken and ready to move in with a new family who will adore him.
Vito can be met today. The New Rochelle Humane Society is open seven days a week from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and Thursdays from 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation