Who has the best steak, pizza, ice cream, bagels and more in Westchester County?
Readers picked their DVlicious favorites in 2017. In case you missed it -- or simply want to know where to go -- a recap follows.
- Steakhouse: Croton Creek Steakhouse, Croton ( The restaurant has since closed -- after a 10-year run -- and is now operating under new ownership. Called The Creek Restaurant & Bar -- and still features some of Croton Creek's menu favorites.)
- Coffee: Coffee Lab Roasters, Tarrytown
- Burgers: Squire's, Briarcliff Manor
- Pizza: Tie between Sal's in Mamaroneck and Johnny's Pizzeria in Mount Vernon
- Bagels: Scarsdale Bagels, Scarsdale
- Hotdogs: Walter's Hot Dog Stand, Mamaroneck
- Ice Cream: Village Creamery & Sweet Shop, Valhalla
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.