BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann of Bronxville is featured on the ABC series “NY MED,” reports LoHud.
McKhann recently spoke with LoHud about the eight-part series that follows doctors around multiple New York hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian, where he works.
He will be featured on the telecast of Thursday, Aug. 7 at 10 p.m.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Bronxville Reformed Church Celebreates 100th Christmas Pageant
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported At Bronx River, Cross County Parkway Juncture
- 3 Man Breaks Trooper's Ankle During Incident On I-95, Police Say
- 4 Third Westchester Teen Charged In Mall Hate Crime Case
- 5 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Bronxville On Christmas Eve