BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann of Bronxville is featured on the ABC series “NY MED,” reports LoHud.
McKhann recently spoke with LoHud about the eight-part series that follows doctors around multiple New York hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian, where he works.
He will be featured on the telecast of Thursday, Aug. 7 at 10 p.m.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer
- 5 Bronxville's Ircha Honored At 'Golden Dozen' Football Dinner