BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann of Bronxville is featured on the ABC series “NY MED,” reports LoHud.
McKhann recently spoke with LoHud about the eight-part series that follows doctors around multiple New York hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian, where he works.
He will be featured on the telecast of Thursday, Aug. 7 at 10 p.m.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring