BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann of Bronxville is featured on the ABC series “NY MED,” reports LoHud.
McKhann recently spoke with LoHud about the eight-part series that follows doctors around multiple New York hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian, where he works.
He will be featured on the telecast of Thursday, Aug. 7 at 10 p.m.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced