BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann of Bronxville is featured on the ABC series “NY MED,” reports LoHud.
McKhann recently spoke with LoHud about the eight-part series that follows doctors around multiple New York hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian, where he works.
He will be featured on the telecast of Thursday, Aug. 7 at 10 p.m.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bronxville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48