WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- In light of the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week that will launch March 9, County Executive Rob Astorino has announced the return of local farmers markets.
A rundown of all farmers markets is below.
- Bronxville Farmers Market, Stone Place at Paxton Avenue, Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., www.bronxvillefarmersmarket.com
- Chappaqua Farmers Market, Chappaqua Train Station, Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Beginning June, chappaquafarmersmarket.org
- Cortlandt Farm Market, 2267 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, Wednesdays April through December, www.cortlandtfarmmarket.com
- Croton Down to Earth Farmers Market, Lot on Municipal Place-off Route 9 exit, Sundays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., May through November
- Dobbs Ferry, Corner of Cedar Street and Main, Fridays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. www.dobbsferryfarmersmarket.com
- Hartsdale Farmers Market, Hartsdale Train Station parking lot, Saturdays 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., 914-693-2935
- Hastings Farmers Market, 7 Maple Ave. (library parking lot), Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., hastingsfarmersmarket.org
- Irvington Farmers Market, Main Street School Parking Lot, 110 Main St., Irvington, www.irvingtonfarmersmarket.net , Wednesdays 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- John Jay Homestead Farm Market, 400 Jay St., Saturdays, June 22 through Oct.r 13, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. www.johnjayhomestead.org,
- Katonah at Muscoot Farm, 51 Route 100, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., www.muscootfarm.org
- Larchmont Down to Earth Farmers Market, Parking Lot off Chatsworth Ave. -- enter Myrtle Boulevard, Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., May 25 through Dec. 21
- Mamaroneck Winter Farmers Market, St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 168 W. Boston Post Road (at the corner of Mount Pleasant Avenue) Mamaroneck.
- Mount Kisco Winter Farmers Market, St. Marks Church, 85 E. Main St., Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., December through June
- New Rochelle Farmers Market, Hugenot Park/Twin Lakes (near Iona College).
- New Rochelle Downtown BID Farmers Market, 1 Library Plaza, New Rochelle, Saturdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., June 1 through Oct. 26, newrochellegrandmarket.com
- Ossining Down to Earth Farmers Market, Parking Lot on the corner of Spring & Main Streets, Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., May-December
- Ossining Indoor Winter Farmers Market, Claremont Elementary School, 400 Executive Bvld, Ossining.
- Peekskill Winter Farmers Market, The Field Library, 4 Nelson Ave., Saturdays, January 10 through April 25, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., peekskillfarmersmarket.com .
- Pleasantville Farmers Market (Outdoors), Memorial Plaza (Metro-North parking lot), Saturdays May 23 through Nov. 21, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. www.pleasantvillefarmersmarket.org
- Pleasantville Farmers Market (Indoors), Saturdays, Dec. 6 through May 9, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 40 Romer Ave., www.pleasantvillefarmersmarket.org
- Pocantico Hills at Stone Barn, 630 Bedford Road, one Sunday a month 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., www.stonebarnscenter.org
- Pound Ridge-Scotts Corners, 65 Westchester Ave, Sundays 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ridge Hill Down to Earth Farmers Market, 1 Ridge Hill Blvd., Yonkers, Fridays 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., June through November
- Rye Farmers Market, Parking Lot behind Purchase St, Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., May through December
- Tarrytown Down to Earth Farmers Market, Patriots Park on North Broadway (Route 9), Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., May through November
- Tuckahoe Farmers Market, Depot Square (near Metro-North station), 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- White Plains Farmers Market, Court Street, between Martine Avenue and Main Street, Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., beginning in May.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.