BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are The Bronxville Daily Voice's staff picks of the top three events happening this weekend. For a complete list of all the events taking place in and around Bronxville, see our expanded Events calendar.
Friday, Feb. 1
Hurricane Sandy Benefit: 7 p.m. Village Lutheran Church will host the event the featuring 12-year-old, award-winning performer Seth Schultheis on piano. All of the proceeds will benefit Atlantic District Sandy Relief. Village Lutheran Church, 172 White Plains Road.
Saturday, Feb. 2
Chinese New Year: 7 p.m. The Tai Chi School is hosting its 35th annual Chinese New Year Party. The free event will include food, beverages and Tai Chi and martial arts demonstrations. Reservations are suggested; please call 914-337-3339. Tai Chi School of Westchester, 101 Pondfield Road.
Sunday, Feb. 3
Super Bowl Party: 6 p.m. J. C. Fogarty’s, will host a Super Bowl Party with a free buffet. Residents also can purchase an open bar with food for $50. The event is open to the public. J. C. Fogarty's Pub and Restaurant, 60 Kraft Ave.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 5 Concordia's Annual Jimmy Sayegh Basketball Game Helps Fight Cancer