BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are The Bronxville Daily Voice's staff picks of the top three events happening this weekend. For a complete list of all the events taking place in and around Bronxville, see our expanded Events calendar.
Friday, Jan. 11
Student Art Ceremony: 7 p.m. A reception will be held for the 7th Annual OSilas Gallery Regional High School Student Art Exhibition. A total of 30 high schools contributed work. For more information, call 914-395-4520. Concordia College's OSilas Gallery, 171 White Plains Road.
Saturday, Jan. 12
Fitness Classes: All day. Sarah Lawrence College is offering enrichment and fitness classes, including cardio strengthening. Classes are $75 and you may register by calling 914-395-2205. Sarah Lawrence College, 1 Mead Way.
Sunday, Jan, 13
Book Discussion: 3:30 p.m. William Broad, a New York Times senior writer and two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, will discuss his book "The Science of Yoga: The Risks and the Rewards." Admission is free, and a reception and book signing will follow. For more information, call the library at 914-337-7680. Bronxville Public Library's Yeager Room, 201 Pondfield Road.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bronxville Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester