BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — Here are The Bronxville Daily Voice's staff picks for the top daily events happening in Bronxville this week. For a complete list of all the events happening in and around Bronxville, see our expanded events calendar.
Monday, Nov. 26
Reading: 4 p.m. Author Verlyn Klinkenborg will read from his works. The event is free. Sarah Lawrence College/Library Meeting Room, 1 Mead Way.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
Art Exhibition: 10 a.m. The paintings of Nancy Cheadle will be on display. Cheadle, a former member of the Bronxville Women's Club, died in June of cancer. Proceeds of the sale of her art will benefit local charities. The event is free. Bronxville Women's Club, 135 Midland Ave.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
Business Lecture: 7:30 p.m. The Bronxville Career Network will present Daniel Mangus, owner and CEO of Elevation Burgers, to speak about entrepreneurship. The event is free, and open to the public. Edwards Room of The Reformed Church of Bronxville, 180 Pondfield Road.
Thursday, Nov. 29
Movie Screening: 6 p.m. "Gun Hill Road," the story of a man's sexual transformation, will be screened and the film’s writer and director, Rashaad Ernesto Green, will then speak.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three