WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Westchester Residents Are Warned About Massive IRS Phone Scam