WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 3 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Bronxville's Concordia College Receives $150K Hearst Foundation Grant