EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The village of Tuckahoe Summertime Fireworks Event will be held Saturday, July 19, at Parkway Oval at Lake Avenue and Bronx Street.
Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. and are presented by Grucci Fireworks. The rain date is Sunday, July 20, if needed.
Entertainment featuring the band Back to the Garden 1969 starts at 7p.m. Patriotic songs will be performed by Joshua Crumpton and Anthony Gjelaj. Local vendors will provide an array of traditional street food.
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview