BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Writing Institute at Sarah Lawrence College is offering a free writing workshop and open house on Tuesday, Sept. 2 from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the campus in Yonkers.
The open house will start at 4 p.m. with writing instructors available to answer questions and help participants find a suitable workshop. They also will discuss the Gurfein Writing Fellowship, which gives the participant an opportunity to work with a mentor on a year-long project.
At 5:30 p.m., faculty member Gerry Albarelli will lead a free workshop titled Writing from Memory.
Registration is required. To register for the workshop, dial 914-395-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall non-credit classes at Sarah Lawrence will begin in late September and offer subjects such as poetry, nonfiction and screenwriting. For more information about fall classes, click here.
The workshop will take place at 45 Wrexham Road.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday