SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The second annual Southern Westchester Food and Wine Festival will take place Sept. 19-21.
SOWE Food & Wine Festival is culinary celebration highlighting well-known and loved restaurants, wineries, chefs, culinary personalities and more.
Hosted by the Scarsdale Chamber of Commerce and the village of Mamaroneck, the festival raises funds to fight hunger, obesity and malnutrition, in addition to providing live concerts, book signings, cooking demonstrations and children’s activities that will take place at various locations over three days.
The 2014 festival will feature celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito; the Scotto family; Dan Amatuzzi, wine director at Eataly in New York City (named a “30 under 30 to Watch” by Forbes); Nick Coleman, oleologist (olive oil specialist) at Eataly; and food from Westchester’s best food haunts.
Restaurants taking part in SOWE 2014 include 8 North Broadway, Chutney Masala, Gaucho Grill, Imagine Candy, Thyme and many more.
Tickets go on sale Sunday, June 1.
Visit the SOWE website for a full lineup and up-to-date event schedules.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Synthetic Surface To Be Installed At Hayes Field In Bronxville
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens