BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents are invited to learn some tips on how to build confidence and make a lasting impression at an interview.
Career counselor Dinah Day will host an interactive workshop at the Bronxville Career Network about ways to come off confidently and positively at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at The Reformed Church of Bronxville.
The workshop will help people in three different areas -- appearance, voice projection and body language, Day said.
"This is a group of people who are currently unemployed, and are therefore in an unhappy and uncomfortable state," Day said. "So, my purpose is to remind them how to come off positively, and what it takes to make lasting positive impressions. The evening will be very interactive with getting people off their feel, which will help build confidence."
Day is founder and president of The Image Circle, a coaching company that teaches people how to communicate with confidence. She also has been an actress or spokesperson in more than 100 national and cable TV commercials and industrial films.
For more information, please call Bronxville Career Network Publicity Chair Di Morgan at 585-406-9260.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court