EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce will host two restaurant weeks from Monday, April 21, through Sunday, April 27, and again from Monday, May 12, through Sunday, May 18, as part of the Eastchester 350th anniversary celebration.
“It’s easy to ‘eat local’ when you live in a community with so many great restaurants,” Judy Fix, president of the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce said in a statement. “Dine 350 offers something for everyone with casual to formal dining styles and a variety of cuisine. We invite the community to support our local restaurants during this first-ever Eastchester-Tuckahoe Restaurant Week.”
Fourteen Eastchester and Tuckahoe eateries will participate in the restaurant weeks and will feature menus with $25 dishes.
For a full listing of restaurants and restrictions log onto www.etcoc.com/restaurant-week.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says