BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Clerk's office will be at Bronxville Village Hall on Thursday, May 15 to help residents process passport applications from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Applicants must have proof of citizen ship (either an old passport or an original birth certificate) and a valid government ID.
The adult fee is $110 to process an application for adults and $80 for children. Standard processing takes 4-6 weeks, but expedited 2-3 week processing is available for an additional $60.
Staff will be on hand to take passport photos for $10 as well.
Bronxville Village Hall is located at 200 Pondfield Road.
- 1 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook