BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Clerk's office will be at Bronxville Village Hall on Thursday, May 15 to help residents process passport applications from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Applicants must have proof of citizen ship (either an old passport or an original birth certificate) and a valid government ID.
The adult fee is $110 to process an application for adults and $80 for children. Standard processing takes 4-6 weeks, but expedited 2-3 week processing is available for an additional $60.
Staff will be on hand to take passport photos for $10 as well.
Bronxville Village Hall is located at 200 Pondfield Road.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Bronxville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'