BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Clerk's office will be at Bronxville Village Hall on Thursday, May 15 to help residents process passport applications from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Applicants must have proof of citizen ship (either an old passport or an original birth certificate) and a valid government ID.
The adult fee is $110 to process an application for adults and $80 for children. Standard processing takes 4-6 weeks, but expedited 2-3 week processing is available for an additional $60.
Staff will be on hand to take passport photos for $10 as well.
Bronxville Village Hall is located at 200 Pondfield Road.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County