BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville Public Library is inviting residents to enjoy a St. Patrick's Day Celebration on Saturday, March 15.
The festivities kick off at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 15 at the Bronxville Public Library at 201 Pondfield Road in Bronxville. The afternoon includes Irish dancing, crafts, activities, story time and Irish snacks.
The Irish dancing demonstration promises to feature a three-time world champion dancer, library representatives said.
The event is recommended for children ages 3 and up and no registration is required. The afternoon activities are made possible through the support of the Friends of the Bronxville Public Library.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby