BRONXVILLE N.Y. - The Reformed Church of Bronxville will hold its annual Thanksgiving Day dinner in Congregational Hall on Thursday.
The reception will begin with music at 11:30 a.m., and dinner will be served at noon. The event is open to residents of all ages in the community. The suggested donation is $13.50 per person, and $26 per couple.
Reservations are required, and can be made by calling the church office at 914-337-6776, or by email to email@example.com.
Volunteers are needed for set-up, cooking and serving. Please contact the church office and leave your contact information or contact Phil Wade directly at Philip.wade@Verizon.net.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby