BRONXVILLE N.Y. - The Reformed Church of Bronxville will hold its annual Thanksgiving Day dinner in Congregational Hall on Thursday.
The reception will begin with music at 11:30 a.m., and dinner will be served at noon. The event is open to residents of all ages in the community. The suggested donation is $13.50 per person, and $26 per couple.
Reservations are required, and can be made by calling the church office at 914-337-6776, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers are needed for set-up, cooking and serving. Please contact the church office and leave your contact information or contact Phil Wade directly at Philip.wade@Verizon.net.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs