BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The mixed paddle tournament in Bronxville for Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care has raised more than $200,000 over 16 years.
Representatives said "The Jansen" on Jan. 25-26 was another successful tournament. The tournament included 48 teams playing at the Bronxville Village Paddle Courts, the Bronxville Field Club, Siwanoy Country Club, Scarsdale Golf Club and Fox Meadow Club.
"The weekend culminated on Sunday [Jan. 26] with breakfast and lunch and very exciting semifinal and final matches," representatives said. "In addition to the support and enthusiasm from all of the players, numerous local sponsors donated their time, goods, and financial support."
Representatives congratulated the winners and finalists, including Carrie Rabuse and Gustavo Goncalves, Christina Wein and Terry Doran, Susan and Ben Durfee and Lori and John Walzer.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member