BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The mixed paddle tournament in Bronxville for Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care has raised more than $200,000 over 16 years.
Representatives said "The Jansen" on Jan. 25-26 was another successful tournament. The tournament included 48 teams playing at the Bronxville Village Paddle Courts, the Bronxville Field Club, Siwanoy Country Club, Scarsdale Golf Club and Fox Meadow Club.
"The weekend culminated on Sunday [Jan. 26] with breakfast and lunch and very exciting semifinal and final matches," representatives said. "In addition to the support and enthusiasm from all of the players, numerous local sponsors donated their time, goods, and financial support."
Representatives congratulated the winners and finalists, including Carrie Rabuse and Gustavo Goncalves, Christina Wein and Terry Doran, Susan and Ben Durfee and Lori and John Walzer.
- 1 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 2 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued