BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The mixed paddle tournament in Bronxville for Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care has raised more than $200,000 over 16 years.
Representatives said "The Jansen" on Jan. 25-26 was another successful tournament. The tournament included 48 teams playing at the Bronxville Village Paddle Courts, the Bronxville Field Club, Siwanoy Country Club, Scarsdale Golf Club and Fox Meadow Club.
"The weekend culminated on Sunday [Jan. 26] with breakfast and lunch and very exciting semifinal and final matches," representatives said. "In addition to the support and enthusiasm from all of the players, numerous local sponsors donated their time, goods, and financial support."
Representatives congratulated the winners and finalists, including Carrie Rabuse and Gustavo Goncalves, Christina Wein and Terry Doran, Susan and Ben Durfee and Lori and John Walzer.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries