WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview