BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can enjoy a five-course Italian dinner and wine pairing at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Park 143 Bistro.
Executive chef Jason Holmberg and guest chef Dalila Darsy Namy, trained at the Alma academy in Parma, Italy, will prepare the dinner. The food will be paired with regional wines of Italy.
Park 143 Bistro has special events like this every month, said owner Wayne Chessler.
"This dinner was inspired by my partner's daughter, who just finished culinary school with three months in Italy," Chessler said. "We're going to match the food with real quality wines from Italy that are going to make the experience feel real. She just got back from Italy, so you're not going to find food anymore authentic than this."
Reservations are required, and the dinner will cost $125 per guest, which includes tax and gratuity. For more information, call 914-337-5100.
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Bronxville
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest